Mercer County Children's Interagency Coordinating Council (CIACC) IDD Community Cafe
Friday, June 15, 2018
- 1:00 PM
This event has already occurred!
Mercer County Children's Interagency Coordinating Council (CIACC) will host a Community Café on Friday, June 15th from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm, beginning at Family Support Organization (FSO) Suite 400, 3535 Quakerbridge Road, Hamilton, NJ 08619 (10:00-11:30), and concluding at Capitol County Children’s Collaborative (CMO), Suite 800 (11:30-1:00).
Parents and Family members are encouraged to come out to the Community Café and interact with local providers who specialize in serving children with autism and other developmental disabilities! All are Welcome!!
The first part of the day, from 10am-11:30am, will include a focus group and a discussion at Mercer FSO. The second part of the day, from 11:30am-1pm, will include a Provider Fair at the CMO.
Below are some of our Service Providers who will be present for the Provider Fair
- Mr. Gaven, Key of Awesome Music
- Autism Family Services of NJ
- Nicole Pratt from SPAN
- Jacqueline Darby – Law Advocate - Community Health Law Project
- Phoenix Programs
- Children's Specialized Hospital
- Advancing Opportunities
- Brain Builders
- Bounce U and Pump It Up
- Patti from Rainbow Children’s Medical Daycare
- We Care Special Sports/Schafer Sports with Christine Stier
- SPAG – Special Parent Advocacy Group
- PCIL – Progressive Center for Independent Living
- Schafer Sports
- Sidekicks – Respite Care
- The Arc of New Jersey
- Riverside Pediatric Medical Day Care
- Adorn Beauty Center & Spa (with their Service Dogs)
All are welcome!
Last Updated: 06/05/18