Alzheimer's and Dementia Caregiver Support Group
A Support Group can help you…
- Be a part of a community of people who have the same experiences
- Reduce anxiety, guilt, and uncertainty
- Better understand the dementia disease process
- Get advice or information about practical solutions or care options
- Improve or learn healthy coping skills
- Discover new and positive care skills which can provide a better quality of life for you and your care partner
- Uncover ways to keep your care partner at home longer
The support group is facilitated by Linda Panarella, a Care Specialist and Director at Town Square at the Jersey Shore and Town Square Princeton—2 new and innovative Adult Day Enrichment Centers in NJ. Linda is a Certified Dementia Practitioner and PAC Certified Trainer with over 16 years’ experience in a variety of senior care settings.
Meetings will contain an educational segment as well as caring conversations to support the needs of care partners.
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Last Updated: 09/01/22