HiTOPS Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Professional Development Series
- 12:59 PM
HiTOPS offers DEI series aimed at building inclusive & affirming workplaces & communities that support youth, families, and employees. Training is designed for adults in schools, businesses, youth-serving organizations and community groups. Sessions focus on concepts related to gender and sexuality and provide a safe space to learn, ask courageous questions.
- Intro to SOGIE (Sexual Orientation, gender identity, and expression)
- Say What? Having gender inclusive and affirming conversations
- LGBTQ+ History and Legislation
- Being Real: An exploration of Identities and Interpersonalities
- Gender ROles and Stereotypes through the lifespan
- the Four Pillars of an Affirming Environment: an exploration of LGBTQ+ Youth and Mental Health
- A deep dive into the lives of Trans and Non-Binary youth
- Advanced SOGIE terminology and applications.
For more information visiot HiTops or email [email protected]
Last Updated: 07/07/23