Oaks Integrated Care: Behavioral Health Home (BHH)
(609) 396-6788 x280
Behavioral Health Home, or BHH, offers compassionate care and support for adults looking to successfully manage their own health and improve overall quality of life.
BHH is a person-centered system of care (not an actual home) which helps individuals and their families address both behavioral and physical healthcare needs. Our goal is to educate, encourage and empower our consumers to successfully manage their own health.
- Nursing assessments
- Coordination of treatment with all providers
- Coaching on healthy lifestyle changes and managing chronic health conditions
- Post hospital discharge support, including medication reconciliation
- Health and wellness activities including weight management, exercise groups, nutrition classes, tobacco cessation groups and more
- Basic needs support, including housing, transportation, SSI assistance, etc.
|Eligibility||Mercer county residents age 18 years and older Diagnosis of Schizophrenia or Bipolar Disorder Medicaid insurance|
Last Updated: 04/13/17