Coronavirus (Covid-19) Important Resources for Mercer County.
Important Resources for Up-to-Date Coronavirus Information
- Mercer County Food Pantry/Meal Services: Includes address, phone number, distribution times, and requirements (Confirm info is correct when contacting). Updated by Trenton Health Team at least once per week.
- Mercer County Pharmacy List: Updated through Trenton Health Team at least once per week; includes address, phone number, store hours, and delivery status (Confirm info is correct when contacting pharmacy). Updated by Trenton Health Team at least once per week
- Interactive Map - Mercer County Food Pantry, Meal Service & Pharmacy sites:
- Mercer County NJ Website’s Coronavirus Information:
- New Jersey 211: A Statewide, web-based tool to find and understand available resources and services.
- Info via phone: Call 2-1-1 or 1-800-926-1253
- Text NJCOVID to 898-211 for updates
- Text Your Zip Code to 898-211 for live text assistance
- State of New Jersey COVID-19 Information Hub:
- New Jersey Department of Health:
- 24- Hour Hotline: 1-800-222-1222 (this is also the number to Poison Control; all questions regarding Coronavirus will be directed to the appropriate operator.
- Contact Information for all New Jersey County Health Departments:
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention:
- American Heart Association: COVID-19 Resources and Tips to Stay Active & Eat Health Meals at Home